स्मृतिका पन्नाहरु

हावाको क्यान्भासले पल्टाएका स्मृतिका केही पन्नाहरु

12:10:00 am

Those Friends I Meet In My alone Journy .......

सामग्री प्रस्तुति Ram Prasad Panta

Let me tell you guys some thing about my new friends. I get those friends when I was working in Joint base balad, Iraq. All of those friends are good . I like those friends who understand each other feeling so that those frineds also like this so I will not forget those friends in my whole life also . They are all from diffenent country but here you are working as a friends. We love each other we sharing our every thing with each other. Every time we are trying to understand each other feeling and problem also .
Those photo are take 25 November 2008 in OM&L Yard at JBB, Iraq
I am with Ma'am Iesha mass in my office
He is akram with me in him office
This is Jivan. He is with me in my office
I am with Gangadhar samalla he is also in my office at that time .
He is manu singh He is with me in him electricial office .

1 तपाईका प्रतिक्रियाहरु:

嘿嘿 said...

Hi,
Just to say hello!